Table of Contents
Ireland Under-19 vs Zimbabwe Under-19, 9th Place Play-off 2nd Semi-Final Match Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup, 2022
- Date: Saturday, 29th January, 2022
- Time: 18:00 PKT – 18:30 IST – 13:00 GMT
- Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
IRE-U19 vs ZIM-U19 Live Streaming
- TV channels: The Matches Will Be Broadcast Sony Sports Network and Youtube Channels.
- Live Streaming: The Matches Will Be Live Streaming Sony liv App, Disney+Hotstar.
IRE-U19 vs ZIM-U19 Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: IRE-U19 vs ZIM-U19 9th Place Play-off 2nd Semi-Final Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
Average 1st Inning Score: 175
- Batting 1st: 3
- Batting 2nd: 2
- Batting 1st: 3
The surface at the Queen’s Park Oval is a bowling-friendly one, and offers great assistance to both pacers and spinners. Batsmen will have to spend quality time in the middle to get going here.
Ireland Under-19 Squad:
Liam Doherty, Nathan McGuire, Joshua Cox (WK), Tim Tector (C), Philippus le Roux, Scott MacBeth, David Vincent, Matthew Humphreys, Jamie Forbes, Reuben Wilson, Muzamil Sherzad.
Zimbabwe Under-19 Squad:
Matthew Welch, Emmanuel Bawa (C), Panashe Taruvinga, Brian Bennet, David Bennet, Steven Saul, Connor Mitchell, Rogan Wolhuter (WK), Tendekai Mataranyika, Mgcini Dube, Alex Falao.
Ireland Under-19 vs Zimbabwe Under-19 in Last 5 Matches
- IRE-U19: W L L W L
- ZIM-U19: W L L W W
Key Players to have in your Team
- David Bennett (Batter)
- Brian Bennett (All-Rounder)
- Joshua Cox (Wicket Keeper)
- Matthew Humphreys (Bowler)
Who will win Ireland Under-19 vs Zimbabwe Under-19
Zimbabwe Under-19 is expected to win this match.
IRE-U19 vs ZIM-U19 Dream11 Team Prediction
David Bennett, Matthew Welch, Emannuel Bawa, Philippe le Roux
Nathan McGuire, Brian Bennett, Connor Mitchell
Matthew Humphreys, Alex Falao, Muzamil Sherzad
Captain – Vice-Captain
Brian Bennett (C), Nathan McGuire (VC)