Zimbabwe Under-19 vs Scotland Under-19, Plate Quarter Final 3 Match Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup, 2022
- Date: Tuesday, 25th January, 2022
- Time: 18:00 PKT – 18:30 IST – 13:00 GMT
- Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
ZIM-U19 vs SCO-U19 Live Streaming
- TV channels: The Matches Will Be Broadcast Sony Sports Network and Youtube Channels.
- Live Streaming: The Matches Will Be Live Streaming Sony liv App, Disney+Hotstar.
ZIM-U19 vs SCO-U19 Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: ZIM-U19 vs SCO-U19 Plate Quarter Final 3 Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
Average 1st Inning Score: 200
- Batting 1st: 3
- Batting 2nd: 2
- Batting 1st: 3
The bowlers will get maximum advantage from the surface. Having said that, the batters need to play long as possible to set a competitive score on this wicket. Bowling first seems to be a good option here.
Zimbabwe Under-19 Squad:
Matthew Welch, Steven Saul, Emmanuel Bawa (C), Brian Bennet, David Bennet, Connor Mitchell, Rogan Wolhuter (WK), Ngenyasha Zvinoera, Tendekai Mataranyika, Alex Falao, Mgcini Dube.
Scotland Under-19 Squad:
Charlie Tear (WK), Oliver Davidson, Samuel Elstone, Tomas Mackintosh, Muhaymen Majeed, Jack Jarvis, Rafay Khan, Lyle Robertson, Charlie Peet (C), Sean Fischer Keogh, Ruaridh Mclntyre.
Zimbabwe Under-19 vs Scotland Under-19 in Last 5 Matches
- ZIM-U19: L L W W L
- SCO-U19: L L L L L
Key Players to have in your Team
- Emannuel Bawa (Batter)
- Pascal Murungi (All-Rounder)
- Charlie Tear (Wicket Keeper)
- Alex Falao (Bowler)
Who will win Zimbabwe Under-19 vs Scotland Under-19
Zimbabwe Under-19 is expected to win this match.
ZIM-U19 vs SCO-U19 Dream11 Team Prediction
Emannuel Bawa, Matthew Welch, Muhaymen Majeed
Olly Davidson, Brian Bennett, Jack Jarvis, Ngenyasha Zvinoera
Alex Falao, Mgcini Dube, Sean Fischer-Keogh
Captain – Vice-Captain
Olly Davidson (C), Brian Bennett (VC)