Pakistan Under-19 vs Australia Under-19, Super League Quarter Final 3 Match Prediction
Today Match Details
- Series: ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup, 2022
- Date: Friday, 28th January, 2022
- Time: 18:00 PKT – 18:30 IST – 13:00 GMT
- Venue: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua
PK-U19 vs AUS-U19 Live Streaming
- TV channels: The Matches Will Be Broadcast Sony Sports Network and Youtube Channels.
- Live Streaming: The Matches Will Be Live Streaming Sony liv App, Disney+Hotstar.
PK-U19 vs AUS-U19 Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: PK-U19 vs AUS-U19 Super League Quarter Final 3 Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches on this Venue
- Stadium: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua
Average 1st Inning Score: 147
- Batting 1st: 2
- Batting 2nd: 3
- Batting 1st: 2
The Sri Lankan cricket team will fancy its chances at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium because the home team has won only three ODIs on this ground. The pitch has not assisted the batsmen at this venue.
Pakistan Under-19 Squad:
Arham Nawab, Mehran Mumtaz, Faisal Akram, Qasim Akram (C), Haseebullah Khan (WK), Maaz Sadaqat, Muhammad Shehzad, Awais Ali, Ahmed Khan, Zeeshan Zameer, Ali Asfand, Abdul Faseeh, Rizwan Mehmood, Irfan Khan, Abbas Ali.
Australia Under-19 Squad:
Campbell Kellaway, William Salzmann, Tobias Snell, Jack Sinfield, Tom Whitney, Aidan Cahill, Lachlan Shaw, Joshua Garner, Teague Wyllie, Harkirat Bajwa, Corey Miller, Jack Nisbet, Cooper Connolly (C), Isaac Higgins, Nivethan Radhakrishnan.
Pakistan Under-19 vs Australia Under-19 in Last 5 Matches
- PK-U19: W W W L W
- AUS-U19: W L W L W
Key Players to have in your Team
- (Wicket Keeper)
Who will win Pakistan Under-19 vs Australia Under-19
Pakistan Under-19 is expected to win this match.
PK-U19 vs AUS-U19 Dream11 Team Prediction
Match will be updated soon.
Captain – Vice-Captain